Loek Jehee wrote:

I try to update qt3 but it fails with the following error message.

I run the latest fink (using fink selfupdate-cvs) and the selfupdate
went fine without problem.
I run Panther 10.3.1 with the latest X11 from the CD plus the
latest XCode en X11 dev installed.

What might be wrong? It is a 1 hour install... sigh....

What does 'fink list qt3' print?

You should be able to build it if you remove qt3 first, and then do a "fink install qt3", but if you can let me know what old version you have installed, I can add it to the workaround that fixes this build problem automatically...

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE