On May 12, 2005, at 1:32 PM, Robin James wrote:
I am using a binary install.
I have gtkhtml1.1-shlibs (1.1.7-12) installed.
I figured that, and you need "gtkhtml-shlibs", too.
--- "Alexander K. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On May 12, 2005, at 11:53 AM, Robin James wrote:
Just installed the gnucash, gnucash-docs and
gnucash-ofx packages
You should let us know if you are using a binary or
source install.
using Fink Commander but it gives
this error when I try to run it:
ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
ERROR: file: "libgw-gnc", message: "dlcompat:
invalid
handle"
Any ideas how to fix this?
I am using OS X 10.3.9.
Regards
Robin
Check if gtkhtml-shlibs is installed.
--
Alexander K. Hansen
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University
visiting MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center
Levitated Dipole Experiment
175 Albany Street, NW17-219
Cambridge, MA 02139-4213
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7393&alloc_id=16281&op=click
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users