-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Robin James wrote: | Spot on, it's working now, many thanks. | | | --- "Alexander K. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: | |>On May 12, 2005, at 1:32 PM, Robin James wrote: |> |> |>>I am using a binary install. |>>I have gtkhtml1.1-shlibs (1.1.7-12) installed. |>> |>> |> |>I figured that, and you need "gtkhtml-shlibs", too.
Wrong solution! This is fixed properly by: sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade gnucash
The package was updated to revision 15 in the bindist to fix this problem.
Also necessary is: sudo apt-get install gconf because of a missing dependency.
Peter - -- Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (Darwin)
iQCVAwUBQoPoILiDAg3OZTLPAQJOvgP+K01MI35tvp/CAtokAvXUctQdsDXVL4l3 FjwIsEW5WwCFsuxVj0n4fKEkybF7FhbwesIsWowUklMbXo2wH3BkOBrNH9FmzTX9 Q68vZRnY8mJGU+hfXsEa3FBI3n0sOGi66U60TuWXoVZ2ITZRp42Z7r6CYx2wx2qM gUdGX5+tVxk= =cHiR -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes Want to be the first software developer in space? Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes! http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7393&alloc_id=16281&op=click _______________________________________________ Fink-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users
