Hello all,

There are a number of default configuration files contained in the config
directory of the SExtractor source tarball that are supposed to be included
with a SExtractor install but that are nowhere to be found in the fink install.
The simple workaround is, of course, to manually extract the needed files in
some way, but this is still annoying.

An example of instructions mentioning where the files can be found in a
non-fink install: http://astroa.physics.metu.edu.tr/MANUALS/sextractor/

I admit that there may not be an easy fix, possibly requiring a code patch to
change the directory where SExtractor looks for these default files, so I won't
complain too loudly.

Thanks,
Sean

fink --version
Package manager version: 0.31.0
Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Sun Aug 21 19:50:28 2011, 10.6, x86_64
Trees: local/main stable/main stable/crypto unstable/main unstable/crypto