Thanks Daniel for the fast answer as always.

I am a bit confused :
if I understood correctly, in this example, the boundary condition is that
the normal component of the  gradient of c is equal the velocity of the
interface.
and as you know the velocity of the interface (supposed to be propotional to
the concentration c) then it's fine.

If you make a different assumption, for example you don't know anything
about the speed of the interface (u don't know that the speed is
proportional to concentration)

so you can only say that the speed of the velocity is given by the gradient
of concentration.
you need another boundary condition (for example the concentration at the
interface is null)

how could I implement that ? do you have any idea ?

Julien