On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Julien Derr <julien.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. If I understand well, the line you suggested to add, is setting a
> infinite (1E20) out flux at theĀ  phi=0 interface. this source term shouldn't
> be negative ??

It should have the right sign. Whatever that is. The wrong choice
should become apparent immediately.

> what is exactly the significance of the
> self.distanceVar._cellInterfaceFlag?

It just determines the cells that are occupied by the interface. The
method I'm using here is akin to a VOF method. A sort of hybrid
between level set and VOF.

> 2. I tried to run the very same code on a different computer and I get an
> error because he doen't know the cellInterfaceFlag? another problem of
> version requirement ?

I'm not sure. Can you run the test suite on the "different computer"
and post the results?

> thanks again very much for your very valuable help!!!

I'm glad you are making some progress.

--
Daniel Wheeler