Hi all,

I've just installed fipy, and I got a number of errors while running the
test. My output is located at http://pastebin.com/grn7Maki.
I'm using Arch Linux, 64 bit, with fipy-3.0, and I've installed pysparse
(1.1.1), gmsh (2.6.1), numpy (1.7.0), scipy (0.11.0), matplotlib (1.2.0),
mayavi (4.2.0).

I looked through some of the tests an couldn't find a clear pattern for
which tests succeeded or failed. I tried going to an interactive python
prompt and executing the code in the docstrings which is being executed in
the tests. I got the same errors, but I also got errors trying to do that
in tests that did not fail, so I didn't seem to be copying the tests
accurately at the prompt.

In particular, in the modules,
* models.levelSet.electroChem
* meshes.mesh.Mesh
* fipy.meshes.gmshMesh.MSHFile
* fipy.meshes.abstractMesh.AbstractMesh
I got
"ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (2)
(2,640) (2)"

And I also got a few other errors, including a couple of
"IndexError: axis 1 out of bounds [0, 1)"
in a few seemingly random other places.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Raymond