Hi Trevor,

I am seeing the same behavior as you regarding Pysparse vs Trilinos.

I compiled Trilinos version 12.4.2 on our machine running Ubuntu 14.04.
But! when I get the PyTrilinos version from PyTrilinos, it says:
12.3;(;Dev;)

I see there is a new version of Trilinos out (12.6), I'll compile that
and report back.

Thanks for investigating,
-Mike