Hi Anders,

Just to simplify this, would the following help. Let's consider

\frac{\partial c_1}{\partial t} = F(c_1, c_2, c_3) \\
\frac{\partial c_2}{\partial t} = G(c_1, c_2, c_3) \\
c_3 = H(c_1, c_2)

Basically, you have two variables solved by PDEs and a third solved by
an equation that is independent of time. Would understanding that help
you with the larger problem?

Cheers,

Daniel

--