On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Alex Peshkoff <peshk...@mail.ru> wrote:
>  On 05/11/11 04:59, wuu wrote:
>> here is build log
>> http://firebird.1100200.n4.nabble.com/file/n3513424/build.log build.log
>
> If your CPU supports 64 bit instructions, please try to:
> export CFLAGS=-m64
> export CXXFLAGS=-m64
> export LDFLAGS=-m64
> before running configure (or autogen.sh).
> If not - I'm not sure how to help with this bug.

cpu seems to be 32 bit if i look at the specs

"gen/firebird/firebird.msg not found" could be related to bison/yacc bug  ?
try to enable debug mode to see if it works
./autogen.sh --with-system-editline=yes --with-system-icu --enable-debug

also you could check firebird 2.5 to see if you have the same results