On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 12:11 PM, wuu <0049000...@zte.com.cn> wrote:
> thank you, I'll enable debug to get more info.
>
> And 2.5 also can't compile :
> http://firebird.1100200.n4.nabble.com/file/n3514200/build_2.5.log
> build_2.5.log
>
> error info :
> in src/common/classes/fb_atomic.h, line 518, #error AtomicCounter: implement
> appropriate code for your platform!

That is easy solvable by using this patch
http://patch-tracker.debian.org/patch/series/view/firebird2.5/2.5.0.26074-0.ds4-4/atomic_ops_require_cas.patch

in the firebird dir
patch -p1 < atomic_ops_require_cas.patch

you also need to install libatomic_ops

see the related thread
http://firebird.1100200.n4.nabble.com/2-5-RHEL-PPC64-td3055188.html