On 17-12-2012 10:21, Jiri Cincura wrote:
> Question maybe unrelated, maybe not. But why we are even using SVN
> from SF? We have enough HW (and let's face it, SVN doesn't need huge
> box) and we can run it ourselves. I do it, it's close to nothing
> administration. Then we can have whatever we want and maybe more.

I don't see the point. Sites like SourceForge (and github) are
specialized in hosting open source projects. Why do something like that
when others do it for you (for free). And yes, we have this hick-up due
to the migration, but other than that there is hardly any problem and no
reason to move it to our own servers or to another hoster.

Mark Rotteveel