Hello, All.

  What is a meaning of return value of keyCallback() routine?
It is declared as int, not FB_BOOLEAN, so I guess it is not a flag "use me". But it looks like the engine give up if zero is returned even if no error is set in status.
  Documentation tells nothing about that.

  BTW, is there a way to distinguish cases when

a) ICryptKeyCallback::callback() returned zero because application key not
needed
b) Application callback is not set
c) Key plugin is refused by application as a fake one.

In cases a) and b) key holder still must be in use providing encryption key from internal sources.

--
  WBR, SD.