On 05.08.2019 14:26, Jiří Činčura wrote:
Hi *,

I'm trying to send SPB with И (U+0418) in isc_spb_dbname, but Firebird is comply to do so
with "PATH NOT FOUND". With isc_spb_utf8_filename I see firebird process to
accessing access img1.png, without it img2.png. Checking the byte array I'm sending, as a
isc_spb_dbname I see { ..., 92, 208, 152, 92, ... }, which looks like a correct data.

I found only CORE-5154, which seems to be related, but that's already fixed and
I'm using 3.0.4 for testing.

Any pointers?

Rather hard to deal with non-local international data. (I see different symbols ona picture and inline in email.) How much symbols was it expected to have for that 2 bytes - one or two? And one more question - what happens if you try to access that database using isql?