From customer point of view, if we are using latest official release, we do the best what we can.

If we are using snapshots, is the same as will do our self modification.

And by the way in many cases not all snapshot are stable.

You can see post commits or reverts.

Finally, the releases are test by large number of users, but snapshots?

Slavek

Ing. Slavomir Skopalik
Executive Head
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
MASA - Collection and evaluation of data from machines and laboratories
http://eng.elektlabs.com/products-and-services/masa
Address:
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Chaloupky 158