I think I have all the parts in place to replace the ant build(*). I have updated the instructions in the docbuilding-howto on my branch.

Is it OK to merge this? After merging, the old ant-based build will be gone. As some of the XSL changes are incompatible, it didn't make sense to keep it around.

Manual cleanup of the tools, lib, inter and dist folders will be necessary after this (though it won't hurt to keep them). I considered writing a gradle task to delete these folders, but I thought it would be simpler/better to do this manually.

Mark

*: I haven't written a task to replace the old fo2at task (which generates an Area Tree), although I have the parts in place to create one if it is necessary. Nor did I create a replacement for the fofix, docs, zip and the various cleanXXX tasks.
--
Mark Rotteveel