On 12-02-2020 11:11, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
On 11-02-2020 23:00, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:
Hi Mark,

I built several HTML and PDF targets successfully. But I noticed some structural differences in the PDF's. The ones built with gradle opened with the navigation bookmarks initially all collapsed, and the 'Table of Contents' bookmark entirely
missing.

I found the cause for both: docbook-xsl 1.79.1 uses XSL 1.1 bookmarks by default, instead of FOP specific bookmark handling. Setting xsl1.1.bookmarks to 0 fixed the problem. Fix is now committed.

Digging further, it looks like the title page on same level, and inclusion of TOC in the bookmarks is done by our customization in src/docs/xsl/fo/fop1.xsl.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel