I have just committed a bulk change fixing a number of XML issues. I strongly recommend that you update from master as soon as possible to avoid potential merge conflicts.

I haven't touched the release notes for now, because I wonder about two things:

1. How useful would it be to migrate old release notes (Firebird 2.5 and earlier)? Without migration, fixing any XML issues in those documents doesn't seem to be a good investment of my time.

2. The release notes apply different naming conventions for the files (*.docbook vs *.xml). Renaming these to the normal convention (and switching over to using XInclude instead of entities), might cause merge conflicts. What is a good moment to rename and edit these files for Firebird 3 and Firebird 4?

Mark

--
Mark Rotteveel