On 2020-05-25 14:35, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:
Mark Rotteveel wrote:

I have migrated the first documents to asciidoc:

Looking good!

https://www.firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/pdf/en/firebirddocs/docbuildhowto/firebird-docbuilding-howto.pdf

Is it possible to generate the PDF's so that chapters start on a fresh
page but not necessarily on an uneven page,
like they do now? These blank pages between chapters are irritating
when reading on-screen.

As I thought the primary reason we had PDF was for those wanting to print out the documentation (otherwise, why not use HTML?), I used the 'prepress' option, which will automatically set chapters on the recto page. I will try one of the other options and see what the results are.

However, personally, this doesn't really bother me.

Mark