On 2020-05-26 14:56, Köditz wrote:
Hi Mark,

I'd like to update the German docs. What do I have to do?

I can do the initial conversion to asciidoc for existing German docs, and then you can take it from there.

However, playing devil's advocate: is investing time in translating the Docbuilding Howto and Docwriting Guide really worth the effort, wouldn't that be better invested in translating end-user documentation?

Also I'd like to raise the question: what to do with translated docs that aren't actively maintained? Keep them as-is and maybe delete them from the site, or convert and republish?

Mark