Hello,

I'm getting several "invalid BLOB ID" error reports from customers.
AFAICT this error is happening with 2.5beta2 and in 2.1.3rc2.
The error happens when one attachment is trying to read mon$statements
while there are statements from other attachments using NONE charset.
Maybe this is related to http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/CORE-2531 ?

I can reproduce the condition with SinĂ¡tica Monitor but I failed to
reproduce it using a simple test project. I'm still working to create
a test case. I also tried to reproduce it using isql but the error
does not occur.

I'm a bit lost here. Is there any known issue with .net provider and
the newer firebird versions? What else should I look into?

Thanks in advance,
--
Douglas Tosi
www.sinatica.com