On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 19:33, Douglas Tosi <dougla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> why are you going to switch to VS2010 right away

I'm using it for my daily development for about a half year, mainly
because in my company we started project based on EFv4 and ASP.NET
MVC.

For NETProvider, because of (ADO).NET 4 (and EFv4). Providing builds
and keeping up with latest technologies (also supporting lastest FB
features, of course) is what I'm trying to do, so everybody can use
Firebird no matter how new or old (we still keep pure .NET 2.0 builds)
environment (s)he is going to use.

And because VS2010 supports (as VS2008) multitargeting, you can use it
for .NET 2.0 or .NET 3.5 too and also benefit from new stuff inside.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (CTO x2develop.com)
http://blog.cincura.net/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com