On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 21:11, Alexander Muylaert
<amuylaert_gel...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Because it is 2010 times better as 2008?

I don't wanna to open a flame here, but .... ;)

I generally agree, that it's in most points better, though that's
because it's new not 2yrs old. In fact I'm more and more using just
the editor (sometimes I use just notepad to write couple of lines and
compile project using MSBuild) and (very good) debugger. What matters
to me most is the FCL itself and improvements there. OTOH if you don't
wanna to stuck in stone age, you have constantly move forward and see
what's going around you.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (CTO x2develop.com)
http://blog.cincura.net/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com