Jiri

I am using the following connection string:

client library=D:\Work\RVWeb\RVWeb\
fbembed.dlll;initial catalog=D:\Work\RVWeb\RVWeb\RVWEB.FDB;server
type=Embedded;user id=SYSDBA;password=masterkey

I am getting a: "operating system directive CreateFile failed" error.  The
paths are correct.  What am I doing wrong?