Hi,

I have the following problem:

If I add more than one, for example 1000 new entities to an
objectcontext and call saveChanges the call to saveChanges hangs or I
get a NullReferenceException while the transaction for the insert
committed.

The NullReferenceException is thrown in the class FbConnectionInternal
in the method RemovePreparedCommand. In the method is a for loop that
tries to find the right preparedCommand to remove from a list but while
looping over the list the list becomes empty. In the debugger
preparedCommand.count is 0 while the loop in my tests tries to fetch an
object number in the range 69 to 873 from the list. A race condition I
guess.

If saveChanges hangs and I attach a debugger it leads to an instance of
the GdsStatement class. It waits for the lock in the method
"TransactionUpdated".

I use Firebird V2.5.0.26074 and Firebird.Net 2.6.0.0 on a quadcore cpu.

Can someone reproduce it? If not maybe a suggestion for something I can
change in the code to get more information about this problem.

Is this related to this bug?:
http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/DNET-316

Christian Kessing