Den 2012-06-08 14:42 skrev Daniel Rail såhär:
> At June-08-12, 8:58 AM, Kjell Rilbe wrote:
>>> What framework?
>> ECO, www.capableobjects.com. Why?
> In those cases I use one connection for ECO and another connection for
> anything outside of ECO.

Yes, fine. I just thought it was a bit surprising.

In this perticular case I chose to reqorder things a bit so I know Eco
won't touch the DB while I borrow the connection for a few moments. It
does require that I load about 1 million 64 bit integers into a list
instead of just a few hundred at a time, but that's not too big a deal.

Kjell

--
Kjell Rilbe