Hello,

I'm running into a similar error like the one described here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/firebird-support@yahoogroups.com/msg20295.html
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 206158430249 bytes) in /var/www/XXX/yyy.php on line 8

The Firebird database is on a windows server and seems to be on version 2.5.7.
I set up a Linux-Server (Ubuntu 20.04) where the application which connects to
the database is running. unixODBC is installed and I'm using the
libfbclient.so.2.5.9 (as it should be compatible to server version 2.5.7). As
described in the link I build the libOdbcFb.so on the machine but still get
this error.

Any suggestions?