Hi,

>I suppose we all have our opinions.

This is not an opinion, this is statement, confirmed by our 12 years
experience with Firebird and 5 years with Win 2008.
Your problem with Win2008 is lack of knowledge, that's all, sorry for the
truth.

And I'm not going to offer such technical support for free in this support
list, sorry.
Try other Firebird service providers:
http://www.firebirdsql.org/en/professional-support/
may be they have free time.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon

[Marius Labuschagne]

What you doing in this forum Alexey? As far as I am aware this is a support
forum, am I wrong?  You promoting your business over here with all your
years of experience? (Or at least you must be thinking that 12 is a very
high number)

Lets leave it at that, I would not dare ask you for any support anyway.

Regards

Marius