Hi
I know that FB as software doesnt have any limit to the users that can access
the engine.
I am wondering if is there any “access limit” imposed from a windows system
server (like the latest 2008/2012)
that will require to buy extra licenses

I suppose that If I will install FB server on a window “client machine” for a
small network group I will have no limitation about users that can connet to
the machine and then to FB engine

What if I will install the engine on a Windows 2012 RX server?
I already know that the license comes with possibility to validate 5 users
simultaneously accessing the server and you have to buy extra CAL
If I will not use a DOMAIN and the windows system control about users accessing
FB engine would I have no limitation about the number of CLIENTS that will
access the FB server engine?

Thank you for the reply
Alex

  • [firebird-support... 'Alessandro Fedele' a.fed...@email.it [firebird-support]