On 19/11/14 17:15, Fabiano Kureck - Desenvolvimento SCI
fabi...@sci10.com.br [firebird-support] wrote:

> Currently, FB 2.1 is "lo longer supported" as older OSs. Maybe your
> problem was corrected in a newer FB version as FB 2.5.3 (that corrects a
> bug of caching on 64 bit Windows by example).
> IMHO, you need to switch to the lasted Firebird (2.5.3) and try again.

Should have added that I am now unable to recompile the code base for
the application software and that will not work with 2.5 :( It has been
working fine for a year now and it's only the last few days that this
problem has arisen. The ONLY change is pigging 'windows update' and I've
finally had an OK to disable them since the machines have no internet
access anyway and even IE10 is not needed on the machines.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
            • ... marcus mar...@antiphasis.net [firebird-support]