De : firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 10 juin 2015 08:32
À : firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: [firebird-support] Re: Firebird 2.5.4 - CentOS - mon$remote_address
0.0.0.0

> Hello ,
>
> So Dmitry suggested it , we have disabled IPV6 on our server CentOS 7
> (Firebird
> 2.5.4 Classic server (I forgot to mention it in my first mail)).
> By following the centos FAQ :
> http://wiki.centos.org/FAQ/CentOS7#head-8984faf811faccca74c7bcdd74de7467f2fcd8ee
> Rebooting the server.
> But even after this modification the mon$remote_address is still giving
> 0.0.0.0
>
> Any ideas are welcome.

Is this a real remote connection from a remote client or an attachment locally
on the server?

--
With regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer

Professional Tools and Services for Firebird
FB TraceManager, IB LogManager, Database Health Check, Tuning etc.

  • [fire... Marianne Castel - Titelive caste...@titelive.be [firebird-support]
    • ... Dmitry Yemanov dim...@users.sourceforge.net [firebird-support]
        • ... Steve Wiser st...@specializedbusinesssoftware.com [firebird-support]
        • ... 'Thomas Steinmaurer' t...@iblogmanager.com [firebird-support]