Hi again,

Sounds like a reasonable cause for the problem. So now is my question, what
is the best way to upgrade.
My current setup is as follows:
I have two databases, one for raw data (RAW), and the second one for
decoded data (MAIN). I need to keep the RAW db with as high availability as
possible (or we will loose incoming data). For the MAIN db I have more
slack regarding downtime (weekends/nights). They both have ODS version 11.2.

The best would be if I could upgrade to the latest version (2.5.4) of the
server db without the need to do backup/restore as this takes a lot of time.

Best regards

Jardar
29. okt. 2015 00.00 skrev "setysvar setys...@gmail.com [firebird-support]" <

  • [firebird-sup... Jardar Maatje jardar.maa...@nds.nortek.no [firebird-support]