Hi,

yes but this was "wrong"
Consider this:
inside procedure you have 5 different statements
and you run query and only two of them are reached - do you really need to see
all 5?

Ok - now you got only "natural" word for procedure - i do not know if this is
better now..
But if you need plan for procedure - "change it" to execute block and you got
all statements plan

regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

W dniu 2016-05-31 19:39:56 użytkownik Gabriel Frones grfro...@gmail.com