From: mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 2:27 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [firebird-support] Stored Procedures Execution Plan

Hi,

One problem with this approach (changing SP's to execute block) is that you
still have the possibility of doesn't getting called SP plans (SP's called by
the SP which you are converting to an execute block).

Att.
João Paulo

  DE: "liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]"
<firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>