Hi,

 i have a problem with linked table on microsoft access 2007.

 In my db access, i link some table from FirebirdsSql (through ODBC) and i put
it on a shared folder (accessible from other corporate PCs).

The problem is that when I try to read the data from the linked tables, if I
use the pc with which I linked the tables, everything works.
 If I use the same software from another pc instead I have an error "connection
failed".

 What should I do to read data from the tables linked from every pc and not
just that with which I linked the tables?

 Can you help?

 Best regards
Adriano
  • [firebird-suppo... Adriano Novelli adrianonove...@yahoo.it [firebird-support]