I didn't see a way to edit the previous post, so sorry for this afterthought.
 My concert are:

 1. Since the EBs are executed on the Server, will a transaction created in
Delphi have any benefit for controlling the sequence of execution, or the
ability to roll back if a failure occurs in block 2-n.
 2. Once the EBs are submitted to the server, is there any way to control the
order in which they execute. In other words, are they executed in serial or
parallel.
 3. Do I need to do anything to handle deadlocks if they are executed in
parallel.

  • [firebird-support... ho...@agencybusys.com [firebird-support]
    • [firebird-su... ho...@agencybusys.com [firebird-support]
      • Re: [fir... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]