Cool.  I will try the IB Expert Data Export feature first on the new/empty FB3
database.

If I have to recompile all objects, is there an “easy” way to do this?

Thanks!
Kevin

  • [firebird... Kevin Stanton kevin.stan...@rdb-solutions.com [firebird-support]
    • [fir... Rustam rusta...@ukr.net [firebird-support]