De: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> em nome
de Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]
<firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Enviado: sexta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2020 08:19
Para: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Assunto: Re: [firebird-support] Database server Clock Incorrect

On 2020-01-09 23:42, Hugo Eyng hugoe...@msn.com [firebird-support]
wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Win10 64 and Win7 32
>
> FB 2.5 32bits
>
> When I execute "select current_time from RDB$Database" FB returns 1
> (one) hour more then the current time.
>
> Did somebody faced this troble?

Sounds like the Firebird server is in a different time zone than the
client. Or possibly, this is that bug where a DST change isn't noticed
by the server, and it continues to use the old time zone. In that case a
restart of the Firebird server process should fix it.

Mark

  • [firebird-support... mbllo...@leitstern.de [firebird-support]
    • Re: [firebir... Elmar Haneke el...@haneke.de [firebird-support]
      • [firebir... Hugo Eyng hugoe...@msn.com [firebird-support]