I don't know that I don't like it; I guess I find it a little odd that
the console.log does not output the error object as an object like it
used to. But I'm happy to use console.exception to view the error;
it's giving me all the info I need. And in fact console.exception does
a better job of displaying the stack trace than the console.log did.