I have started learning Firebug and NetExport only recently. I am able to
export HAR file successfully. What I can't figure out is how to use this
HAR file?
I need to get the page load time and page load size from this file. Once
the file is exported I have no reference to the file, which I managed by
finding the most recent file through code and then read it line by line,
which makes my script way slower.
I've gone through this similar issue
but this is for HAR Export Trigger, and that one didn't work out for me.

"Firebug" group.
to firebug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.