Krippend.EXE available at
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/krippendorff/index.htm>

This program computes the three-way interaction information in bits using
Krippendorff’s (2009, at p. 200) algorithm for the decomposition I(ABC→AB:
AC:BC). The user is prompted for the eight (= 2^3) frequency values (which
can also be considered as values at the eight corners of a cube). Only
positive values are accepted because the program transforms these values
into a probability distribution.

Output is a file wmax.dbf in which the iterations are stored on the hard
disk in the same folder as the one in which the program is run. The file can
be read using programs such as excel or spss. The program runs in a DOS
environment. Furthermore, the program brings to screen the value of I(ABC→
AB:AC:BC) in bits of information.