Dear Jerry,

A world of change and diversity does not at all imply that the underlying laws
are not uniform. A move from antecedent to consequence is the first response,
it is not the ultimate response of constructive science which seeks to
overwhelm the superficial by the identification of basis.

The fact that science is a process of refinement, and consequently incomplete,
only serves to indicate that there is more work to do.

You contexts illustrate only the continuing need to unify science, to provide a
single context for the description of nature. Chemical elements are merely
differences, they still adhere to the same underlying laws and principles.

Your conjecture that the uniformity of nature is the ploy of mathematical
physicists to justify the ability of their conceptions to describe the world is
cute. But, unfortunately, this is no more than saying that God is the ploy of
theologians. Of course, both are the case but one is demonstrably more
effective than the other.

With respect,
Steven

--
        Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
        Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering