Dear Raquel, Loet and FIS Colleagues,

Yes, “global brain” is mystification.

One may find similarity between organization of society and human brain.

But this is the same kind of similarity as to mechanism, computer, clock, etc. .

Such similarities may be used to generate some new ideas or to break down old
paradigms.

Social organization is a separate level of living matter hierarchy with
specific “emerged” [Ashby] features.

There is no direct “smooth” transition from one level of living matter to
another.

What is common for all levels of living matter organization are the
“information phenomena and processes” which (of course!) are specific for
different levels.

Because the information is a kind of reflection and the reflection is attribute
of the matter.

If one ask me what is the “emerged” feature of human society, my answer will be
“the natural languages” and information interaction based on linguistic
constructions.

Friendly regards
Krassimir