Kark, all -- I have question about this numbers <--> words concept.  For
users of a given language much an be communicated by connotation as well as
denotation.  It seems to me that the matching of numbers to words would not
encompass this -- would it?  As well, what about synonyms with slightly
diifferent meanings?

STAN