BlackBerry de movistar, allí donde estés está tu oficin@

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry LR Chandler <jerry_lr_chand...@me.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 10:37:32
To: Pedro C. Marijuan<pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es>
Subject: FIS, Weekly posting frequency.

Pedro:

Just a small suggestion about the rules for posting to the FIS list serve.

Personally, I find the current constraint of two posts per week is so
restrictive that it makes a conversation very difficult.  It necessitates long
delays, during which time, one looses interest in the topic.  (We are flooded
by a plethora of new ideas!)

I feel that the value of the list would be enhanced by permitting three or even
four posts per week.

I would suggest that you consult with other members about this issue.

You may post this message to the list serve if you wish.

Cheers

Jerry