Dear FIS Colleagues,

Traditionally the fis list is a place where polite exchange and scholarly style of communication are maintained. We have been in place for almost 20 years, and very rarely we have had any personally disappointing message. Let us keep that way, please. At the time being I see no big matter to intervene, particularly after Loet's calming message, so let us get get ahead with the exchanges, emphasizing not incurring in derogatory or ironic comments. Let us keep fis style up!

For the new people in the list, they are reminded that _individual exchanges are restricted to two messages per week_, that _attached files are unwelcome_, and that there are _fis archives where massive records of exchanged messaged are kept_:

(shorter term) http://listas.unizar.es/pipermail/fis/
(longer term) https://www.mail-archive.com/fis@listas.unizar.es/

Unfortunately, several thousand messages were lost in a computer crash at the University of Zaragoza's servers and in previous migrations of the list. We are trying to recover all of them and properly archive in the new FIS web pages at http://fis.sciforum.net/ (courtesy of Sciforum-MDPI).

all the best ---Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. San Juan Bosco, 13, planta X
50009 Zaragoza, Spain