      From: Andrew Fingelkurts / BM-Science <andrew.fingelku...@bm-science.com>
 To: 'Diego Lucio Rapoport' <diego.rapop...@gmail.com>;
online_sadhu_sa...@googlegroups.com; squ...@gotsky.com; 'Jeremy Dunning-Davies'
<j.dunning-dav...@hull.ac.uk>
Cc: 'fis' <fis@listas.unizar.es>; bjf...@sciences.demon.co.uk;
cont...@howgravityworks.org
 Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:24 AM
 Subject: Re: [Fis] [Sadhu Sanga] Physics hype ...

#yiv7640747892 #yiv7640747892 -- _filtered #yiv7640747892
{font-family:Helvetica;panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;} _filtered #yiv7640747892
{font-family:Helvetica;panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;} _filtered #yiv7640747892
{font-family:Cambria;panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv7640747892
{font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv7640747892
{font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} _filtered #yiv7640747892
{font-family:timesnewromanpsmt;} _filtered #yiv7640747892
{font-family:Verdana;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}#yiv7640747892
#yiv7640747892 p.yiv7640747892MsoNormal, #yiv7640747892
li.yiv7640747892MsoNormal, #yiv7640747892 div.yiv7640747892MsoNormal
{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;}#yiv7640747892 h2
{margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:18.0pt;font-weight:bold;}#yiv7640747892
 a:link, #yiv7640747892 span.yiv7640747892MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7640747892 a:visited, #yiv7640747892
span.yiv7640747892MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7640747892 p
{margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:12.0pt;}#yiv7640747892
p.yiv7640747892MsoAcetate, #yiv7640747892 li.yiv7640747892MsoAcetate,
#yiv7640747892 div.yiv7640747892MsoAcetate
{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:8.0pt;}#yiv7640747892
span.yiv7640747892Heading2Char {color:#4F81BD;font-weight:bold;}#yiv7640747892
span.yiv7640747892BalloonTextChar {}#yiv7640747892
span.yiv7640747892gmail-m-3111890092566990028m-3334529888806427818m-7548684774114207021apple-converted-space
 {}#yiv7640747892 span.yiv7640747892EmailStyle22 {color:#1F497D;}#yiv7640747892
span.yiv7640747892EmailStyle23 {color:#1F497D;}#yiv7640747892
.yiv7640747892MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered #yiv7640747892
{margin:2.0cm 42.5pt 2.0cm 3.0cm;}#yiv7640747892 div.yiv7640747892WordSection1
{}#yiv7640747892  Dear All,  In relation to the below mentioned “any non-linear
thermodynamical system actually increases to develop a singularity which is
followedby the reorganization of the system through negative entropy, following
the destruction of the  system in its previous form” we would like to comment
that exactly the same principle is observed in the nested hierarchy of the
brain electromagnetic field that supports the nested hierarchy of mentality and
consciousness in particular (for a complete description and discussion, please
see  http://www.bm-science.com/team/art76.pdf)  Greetings,Andrew and Alexander