Thank you Pedro for mentioning my new book.

Actually, there is a connection between my book and the curious tale.
QBists look at the future as a web of interlaced personal, numerical
probability estimates, with no certainties anchored in REAL mechanisms.
The probability that CERN will blow up the world is small enough to be
negligible for most people, but not for all.  The thing QBists reject as *in
principle *unattainable is ABSOLUTE certainty, which many lay people and
some physicists (Einstein was among them) continue to long for.

Hans Christian von Baeyer