Dear Pedro,
Thank you. This brings back happy memories of a ten week mathematical visit to
Zaragoza in 1982.
I toured in Southern Spain (saw the Alhambra and more) and lectured to Jose
Montesinos and his colleagues and students on knot theory for most of the ten
weeks, daily.
Jose took me north to the mountains and to castles and showed me how to search
for crystals in the earth.
The course notes became a book “On Knots” and the experience lives with me all
the time.
Seasons Greetings and
Very best regards,
Lou Kauffman