Dear Karl,
Yes I can hear you.
About symmetry, I shall soon send you an explaining email, privately,
because I do not want to bother the FISers with long explanations
(unless I am required to do it).
However, I confess that many posts that I receive from the FIS list
are very hard to read, and often I do not understand their deep
content :)
In fact, that should not be shocking: few people are able to read
texts from very diverse fields (as it occurs in the FIS forum), and I
am not one of them.
Even the post of Sung was unclear for me, and it is exactly why I
asked him questions, but only on the points that I may have a chance
to understand (may be).
Best regards,
Michel.